Making Contact / Booking:
Getting To Us & Parking
If you are locating us via Google Maps it may be best to key in ‘Sweet Belem Cake Boutique’ (our neighbour) rather than 35D New Canterbury Rd because for whatever reason, Google Maps keeps directing people to the building site down the road rather than to our door. By searching ‘Sweet Belem’ it leads you straight to us!
- There is plenty of parking around our clinic if you know where to look. For example, Audley St (our nearest cross road) usually has heaps of free spots, particularly at the end which is further from the train station.
- Fisher St, Chester St and Oxford St’s are also good options for street parking with relatively short walks to our door.
- Behind Frangos – enter from Chester St (approx 20 spaces).
- Abels Lane – enter from Sadlier Crescent (approx 10-12 spaces). If you can get a spot here it’s perfect as this carpark has a little walkway leading directly onto Audley Lane which is the laneway which runs down the side of our clinic. Easy access, takes about 3 minutes walking.
- Petersham RSL has 3 carparks which apparently you can park in if you are a member.
Catch the train to Petersham Station. We are 5-6 minutes walk from there.
Closest bus stops are on New Canterbury Rd & Audley St. Click to view timetables https://transportnsw.info/
getTING in touch
We endeavour to provide efficient & effective service at all times. As a result, because we do not have a receptionist sometimes we are unable to answer the phone when we are with a patient.
If you are calling to book an appointment please consider using our online instant booking system (access it by clicking on the ‘Book An Appointment’ button on each page of this website).
If you need to speak to us, please leave us a message and be patient, we will phone you back as soon as we are able.
And don’t forget you can also email us on email@example.com